About Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre
The Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre provides a variety of unique venue options for conferences, trade and consumer shows, special events, weddings, banquets, meetings and incentive travel. The Resort offers amenities for the convenience of your event including three on-site restaurants, a seasonal private licensed beach, seasonal ice rink, pool and hot tub, fitness centre and juicery, watersport rentals, private marina, salon, and clothing boutique.
- Downtown on the south shore of Okanagan Lake
- 12 minutes from the Penticton Regional Airport
- 273 city, mountain, and lake view guest rooms each with their own private balcony
- A variety of rooms including queen, king, jet tub, and suites
- Nearby additional accommodations offering over 600 guest rooms
- 32,000 sq. ft.
Flexible Meeting Space
- East Ballroom – 15,000 sq. ft.
- West Ballroom – 9,000 sq. ft.
- 7 breakout rooms
- 2 pre-function spaces
- Room Capacities & Floor Plan
Pairs Well with
- Conference group sizes of 10 up to 600
- Special Event group sizes of up to 1,500
- Planners looking for everything under one roof
- Building delegate relationships and connectivity through on-site venues
For more information please contact:
Assistant General Manager