Penticton, BC is the ideal destination for meetings & conferences, with more than 100,000 sq. ft. of meeting and exhibit space in BC’s beautiful Okanagan Valley.
With over 200 wineries, 7 craft breweries, 3 distilleries, 5 km of sandy public beaches, 150 regional trails to explore by foot, cycle, horse, or ATV, and a 5,000 seat arena Penticton is also a highly desirable location for special events and incentive travel.
Situated between two picturesque lakes, Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lake, the intuitively compact city offers facilities and experiences urban cities are envious of. There are over 800 hotel guest rooms available in close proximity to many of Penticton’s major attractions in addition to many motel and resort style accommodations.
- Drive 4 hours East of Vancouver, on Highway 97 or Highway 3
- Drive 45 minutes South on Highway 97 of Kelowna
- Penticton Regional Airport services up to 7 direct, daily flights from Vancouver and Calgary aboard Air Canada and WestJet
- Penticton Regional Airport is less than 7 km to downtown Penticton
Endless Delegate Activities and Experiences:
- Food, wine, craft beer, distilleries and restaurants
- Biking, hiking, kayaking, walking, golfing, rock climbing and running on over 150 regional trails
- Arts & Culture
- Orchards, vineyards, and vistas
- One of BC’s biggest and best farmers’ markets
For a location map and general city information click HERE.
The Penticton Lakeside Resort and Penticton Trade and Convention Centre offer memorable experiences and value.
For more information on hosting Meetings & Conferences in Penticton please contact:
|Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre
Penticton Trade and Convention Centre