Membership Services & Benefits
Travel Penticton Membership offers valuable marketing opportunities, workshops, events and more! Please contact us with any questions, for more information and to become a Member.
Memberships are based on the calendar year, January to December.
Membership & Digital Listing – $199.00 plus GST*
Price is per Business and will be pro-rated at 6 month mark.
Note: *Accommodators within the Penticton & Metropolitan Area collecting MRDT receive a free membership.
Members are able to add on to their current marketing services by selecting any of the enhancements listed below:
- Digital listing on visitpenticton.com website including: business & contact info, images, Google map link, analytics and more (average of 30,000 page views per month).
- Eligible to list your events, packages, specials, tours on visitpenticton.com website .
- Eligible to advertise in our Experience Guide (50,000 printed/distributed plus digital publication)
- Eligible for your events to be included in the weekly “What’s On e-blasts (1,450 local business contacts).
- Eligible to send e-blasts to Travel Penticton databases (1,450 business contacts/35,200 consumer contacts).
- Ability to participate/buy into collaborative marketing, content marketing, media and destination initiatives.
- Ability to access to Undiscovered Penticton brand tools, select images and more.
- Eligible to attend free Travel Penticton Workshops.
- Eligible to attend free SuperHost Workshops and receive certification.
- Eligible for select business improvement activities.
- Eligible to apply for Travel Penticton Cooperative Marketing Funding Program.
- Eligible to attend Travel Penticton’s Annual General Meeting.
- One vote at General Meetings of the Society (if within municipal boundary)
- Eligible to become a Director on the Travel Penticton Board
Additional Digital Listing – $99.00 plus GST per
Designed for organizations that require separate listings under different categories (e.g. a hotel or winery that would also like to promote an affiliated restaurant).
Brochure Racking at the Visitor Centre – $99.00 plus GST
Pricing is for one 4 x 9 brochure/card racked for one year (Jan-Dec) in specific visitor-centric categories only.
Brochure Racking at the Airport – $99.00 + GST
Pricing is for one 4 x 9 brochure/card racked for one year (Jan-Dec)
E-Blast – B2B Penticton & Surrounding Area (1,350 recipients) – $75 + GST per
E-Blast – Consumer based (36,000 recipients) – $249 + GST per
Note: Digital ready content must be provided for E-Blasts and can include copy, logo, images
Independent Accommodation & Service Industry Assessments – Free
Note: This program is now available to all Travel Penticton Members
This is a “Secret Shopper” program model; helping you see your business through your customer’s eyes. The report is completely confidentially and sent directly to you.
- Discover what your business does well
- Uncover opportunities for growth
- Learn what is important to your visitors
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Receive great feedback
- Use this as a plan to grow your business
Anytime is a great time to have performance measured; to sign up please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Experiences Guide Advertisements
Our 2020 Experience Guide advertising opportunities are now closed and completely sold out!