Grant funding for festivals, events and marketing initiatives is administered by The Travel Penticton Society.
The aim of the program is to:
- Encourage programs in the community that foster interest from new product sectors and visitor demographics.
- Support festivals, events and marketing initiatives that increase visitation to the region and provide a boost to the local economy.
- Help organizations grow and become self-sustaining.
- Increase the exposure of Penticton & Wine Country as a destination of choice for travellers.
Who is eligible:
- Organizers of Festivals or Events taking place within Penticton and the Penticton Metropolitan Area (Naramata, Okanagan Falls, Kaleden, Apex Mountain).
- Organizations or individuals responsible for marketing initiatives specifically aimed at attracting more visitors to Penticton and Metropolitan Area.
Applications must be received at the Travel Penticton Society office no later than 4:30pm PST on November 30, 2017 to be eligible for grant funding.
Applications may be accepted outside these dates, on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability of funds.
Applications must be sent by email to email@example.com
Travel Penticton encourages programs in the community that foster interest from new product sectors and new visitor demographics.