2022 Experience Guide Advertising Opportunities
We are selling Penticton to the World!
Each year, Travel Penticton produces and distributes the “Visit Penticton” Experience Guide. With an annual circulation of 45,000 printed copies and the online digital version, the Experience Guide is the go-to resource for travelers, locals, accommodators, businesses, visitor centres all over BC, Alberta, Washington and globally!
2022 “Visit Penticton” Visitor’s Experience Guide features:
- Brand new look and layout
- Comprehensive and easy to navigate
- Includes an annual event overview
- Area maps featuring tasting rooms, attractions, parks, trails, arts and culture
- Accommodation listings
- Tasting room listings
- Restaurant and dining listings
- Activities and attractions listings
- Information on year-round adventure like hiking, biking, rock climbing, and skiing
- Information on shopping, arts and culture, local area markets, beaches and lake activities, family activities
- Advertising opportunities in 2022 – All Travel Penticton Members paid by January 21, 2022 will have a guaranteed listing in the 2022 guide
- Open to Travel Penticton Members only – All Travel Penticton Members who paid their dues will have a listing in the guide, with potential mentions throughout the guide in applicable categories
- Penticton and area’s most comprehensive in and out of market publication
- 45,000 copies printed and distributed
- Digital Experience Guide to reach global visitors
- Digital Guide is mobile friendly and downloadable
The digital version of the 2022 “Visit Penticton” Visitor Experience Guide can be viewed below.
Thanks to all our Travel Penticton Members who have renewed and as such were included in the 2022 publication.
*NOTE: must be a member of Travel Penticton to purchase this marketing service.