Join Travel Penticton today! You will benefit by being involved directly with our area’s Destination Marketing Organization (DMO). You will reach wider audiences and travelers on a regional, national and international level that are relevant to your business and you will help us bring even more visitors to Penticton and area!
Memberships are annual and run from January to December of each year.
CLICK HERE for a list of current Travel Penticton Members
To Qualify as a Member
Travel Penticton has 2 categories of membership:
- Voting Members
- Must own or operate a tourist accommodation facility of four (4) or more units, collecting MRDT, within Penticton and surrounding area; OR
- Carry on a tourist related business at an address located within Penticton and surrounding area; AND
- Have paid their annual membership fee; AND
- Are in good standing with the society.
- Non-voting Members
- Are those persons, including businesses, associations, or government bodies, who are not Voting Members and who are admitted to the Society, at the Society’s discretion and remain in good standing with the Society, and may include persons who do not have an active tourist related place of business located within the City of Penticton.
The membership fee of $199.00 includes a digital listing on the www.visitpenticton.com website.
NB: Accommodators within Penticton and surrounding area that offer four (4) or more units and are collecting MRDT receive automatic membership at no cost.
Travel Penticton offers a variety of marketing opportunities to members to help support and further your business. In order to qualify for these benefits you must be a member in good standing.
Click here for information on Member benefits and available marketing services.
How to Become a Member
Please fill in and return the 2022 Travel Penticton Member Services Form or contact our Member Services Coordinator, Paige Schulz at or 250-276-2169.