Annual General Meeting
In accordance with the Society Act of BC, the Annual General Meeting for the Travel Penticton Society is called for:
Wednesday May 17, 2023 at 3:00pm
Location: Slackwater Brewing, 218 Martin Street (Upper Level)
Please mark this date in your calendar!
Nominations for Open Board Seats
The following seats are available on the 2023-2025 Travel Penticton Board of Directors. On March 31st the Nominations Committee will announce an open call for nominations.
- Accommodation (50 or more rooms) – two (2) seats
- Accommodation (less than 50 rooms) – two (2) seats
- Attractions – one (1) seat
- Restaurant & Retail – one (1) seat
- Winery/Brewery/Distillery/Agri Tourism – two (2) seats
If you would like to put yourself or someone else forward for consideration, please fill in and return the Nominations Form along with a photograph and brief biography to
Please note that only Voting Members of The Travel Penticton Society are eligible for nominations.
*Definition of Voting Member for 2023 Election
Voting Members shall be those members:
- a) who own or operate a tourist accommodation facility of four (4) or more units, collecting MRDT within Penticton and surrounding area**; OR
- b) who carry on tourist related business at an address located within Penticton and surrounding area and have paid their annual membership fee.
- c) who are in good standing with the Society.
** Penticton and surrounding area includes the City of Penticton and Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen (RDOS) Areas D, E, I & the portion of Area F covering West Bench and Sage Mesa.
Important Election Dates
- Open Call for Board Nominations – Friday March 31, 2023
- Board Nominations Close – Thursday April 27, 2023
- Nominations Committee Provides Board Nominee Recommendations – Tuesday May 2, 2023
- Online Voting to Start – Monday May 8, 2023 at 12:00pm
- Online Voting to Close – Monday May 15, 2023 at 12:00pm
- Results of Online Voting announced at AGM – Wednesday May 17, 2023
If you have not received the link to the online voting, please reach out to Jo Charnock to confirm your Voting Member status. | 250-276-2161
2023 TRAVEL PENTICTON NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE
Ayse Barluk, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Jamie Moore, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Scott Roberts, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Kevin Dyck, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Dana Harlos, Board Member of Travel Penticton