In accordance with the Society Act of BC, the Annual General Meeting for the Travel Penticton Society is called for:
Wednesday October 7, 2020
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our AGM will be completely virtual, so please read through the following information very carefully.
On Wednesday October 7, 2020 you, as a voting member in good standing of the Travel Penticton Society, will be sent a link, by email, which will provide access to all of the relevant AGM materials and you will be able to cast your vote electronically. Please note that there is only one vote per member organization.
The information will be accessible for seven days until Wednesday, October 14, 2020. At that time the online link will be closed and all votes counted. An announcement of the results will be published on October 16, 2020 on the Travel Penticton website and all members will be notified by email.
Get Involved, stay Informed and help us Improve our tourism community!
OPEN BOARD SEATS
The following seats on the Travel Penticton Board of Directors were open for the 2020-2022 2-year term.
- Accommodation Large (more than 60 rooms) – two (2) seats
- Accommodation Medium (25-60 rooms) – two (2) seats
- Attractions – one (1) seat
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Events (MICE) – one (1) seat
- Sport Tourism – one (1) seat
- Winery/Brewery/Distillery/Agri Tourism – one (1) seat
Nominations for the Travel Penticton Board of Directors for the 2020-2022 term are now closed.
- Jacquie Carlson – representing Nichol Vineyard
- Kimberly Hundertmark – representing Five Vines Cellars/TIME Winery
- Open Call for Nominations – September 2, 2020
- Nominations Close – September 17, 2020
- Nominations Committee Provides Nominee Recommendations – September 22, 2020
- Online Voting to Start – October 7, 2020 at 12:00pm
- Online Voting to Close – October 12, 2020 at 12:00pm
- Results of online Voting posted – October 14, 2020
2020 TRAVEL PENTICTON NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE
Barb Haynes, Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
James Shalman, Vice Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
Jackie Frederick, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Barb Schneiderat, Board Member of Travel Penticton