In accordance with the Society Act of BC, the Annual General Meeting for the Travel Penticton Society is called for:
Wednesday May 18, 2022 at 3:00pm
Location: Slackwater Brewing, 218 Martin Street (Upper Level)
Please mark this date in your calendar!
Open Board Seat Nominations
The Travel Penticton Nominations Committee would like to thank everyone who put forward nomination for our 2022-2024 Board of Directors.
CLICK HERE to view the bios of ratified nominees and seats awarded by acclamation.
- Accommodation (50 or more rooms) – two (2) seats
Three Nominations were received for theses two available seats and according to the Travel Penticton Society bylaws this must no go to a membership vote.
Votes will be collected electronically until Tuesday May 17th, 2022 at 12:00pm
Results of the vote will be announced at our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, May 18th, 2022.
*Definition of Voting Member for 2022 Election
Voting Members shall be those members:
- a) who own or operate a tourist accommodation facility of four (4) or more units, collecting MRDT within Penticton and surrounding area**; OR
- b) who carry on tourist related business at an address located within Penticton and surrounding area and have paid their annual membership fee.
- c) who are in good standing with the Society.
** Penticton and surrounding area includes the City of Penticton and Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen (RDOS) Areas D, E, I & the portion of Area F covering West Bench and Sage Mesa.
Important Election Dates
- Open Call for Board Nominations – Tuesday April 12, 2022
- Board Nominations Close – Thursday April 28, 2022
- Nominations Committee Provides Board Nominee Recommendations – Tuesday May 3, 2022
- Online Voting to Start – May 11, 2022 at 12:00pm
- Online Voting to Close – May 17, 2022 at 12:00pm
- Results of Online Voting announced at AGM – May 18, 2022
2022 TRAVEL PENTICTON NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE
Jessica Dolan, Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
James Shalman, Vice Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
Barb Haynes, Secretary of the Board of Travel Penticton
Jackie Frederick, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Barb Schneiderat, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Scott Roberts, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Brad Bourgeois, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Lori DaSilva, Board Member of Travel Penticton