In accordance with the Society Act of BC, the Annual General Meeting for the Travel Penticton Society is called for:
Tuesday March 12th at 2:30PM at
Landmark Cinema 7, 250 Winnipeg Street, Penticton.
This will be a great opportunity to meet with new and current board members, review 2018 results and find out more about the exciting plans for the coming tourist season.
We have been developing some fantastic new programs and partnerships over the past year and there are many more great things to come.
Get Involved, stay Informed and help us Improve our tourism community!
OPEN BOARD SEATS
The following seats on the Travel Penticton Board of Directors are open for the 2019-2021 2-year term.
- Accommodation Large (more than 60 rooms) – one (1) seat
- Accommodation Medium (25-60 rooms) – two (2) seats
- Accommodation Small (less than 25 rooms) – one (1) seat
- Restaurant & Retail – one (1) seat
- Winery/Brewery/Distillery/Agri Tourism – one (1) seat
Travel Penticton’s Nominations Committee is now seeking nominations for the six (6) seats open on Travel Penticton’s
Board of Directors for the 2019-2021 term. To understand fully the commitment, please take a moment to review the
To nominate yourself or another Voting Member* of Travel Penticton, please complete, sign and return the Nomination
Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered by the Nominations Committee, please have your application form in by:
FEBRUARY 26, 2019
*Definition of Voting Member for 2019 Election
Voting Members shall be those members:
- a) who own or operate a tourist accommodation facility; OR
- b) who carry on business at an address located within the Penticton Metropolitan Area and have paid their annual
membership fee to be determined by the Board.
- c) whose application for membership in the society has been accepted by the society’s Board; and
- d) who are in good standing with the society.
(Penticton Metropolitan Area is defined as the City of Penticton, as well as the rural and incorporated areas of Naramata, Okanagan Falls, Kaleden and Apex Mountain Resort.)
Important Election Dates
- Open Call for Nominations – February 8, 2019
- Nominations Close – February 26, 2019
- Nominations Committee Provides Nominee Recommendations – March 5, 2019
- Online Voting to Start – March 7, 2019 at 12:00pm
- Online Voting to Close – March 11, 2019 at 4:00pm
2019 TRAVEL PENTICTON NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE
Barb Haynes, Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
Jessica Dolan, Vice Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
James Shalman, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Diana Stirling, Board Member of Travel Penticton