In accordance with the Society Act of BC, the Annual General Meeting for the Travel Penticton Society is called for:
Wednesday May 19, 2021
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our AGM will be completely virtual, so please read through the following information very carefully.
On Wednesday May 19, 2021, Voting Members in good standing of the Travel Penticton Society, will be sent a link, by email, which will provide access to all of the relevant AGM materials and you will be able to cast your vote electronically. Please note that there is only one vote per member organization.
The information will be accessible for seven days until Wednesday, May 26, 2021. At that time the online link will be closed and all votes counted. An announcement of the results will be published on May 28, 2021 on the Travel Penticton website and all members will be notified by email.
Get Involved, stay Informed and help us Improve our tourism community!
OPEN BOARD SEATS
The following seats on the Travel Penticton Board of Directors are open for the 2021-2022 1-year term.
- Accommodation (50 or more rooms) – one (1) seat
- Accommodation (less than 50 rooms) – one (1) seat
The following seats on the Travel Penticton Board of Directors are open for the 2021-2023 2-year term.
- Accommodation (50 or more rooms) – two (2) seats
- Accommodation (less than 50 rooms) – two (2) seats
- Restaurant & Retail – one (1) seat
- Winery/Brewery/Distillery/Agri Tourism – one (1) seat
Nominations for the Travel Penticton Board of Directors for the 2021-2022 and 2021 – 2023 terms are now closed.
- Open Call for Nominations – Wednesday April 14, 2021
- Nominations Close – Friday April 30, 2021
- Nominations Committee Provides Nominee Recommendations – Tuesday May 4, 2021
- Online Voting to Start – May 19, 2021 at 12:00pm
- Online Voting to Close – May 26, 2021 at 12:00pm
- Results of online Voting posted – May 28, 2021
2021 TRAVEL PENTICTON NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE
Barb Haynes, Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
James Shalman, Vice Chair of the Board of Travel Penticton
Jackie Frederick, Board Member of Travel Penticton
Barb Schneiderat, Board Member of Travel Penticton